Friday, August 10, 2012

Banks Lake 2012!

What can I say?  Banks Lake is still my very favorite vacation spot... even with kids!  My kids did awesome.  Carson is the most laid back, chill little dude.  He just went with the flow and enjoyed every minute.  Rylee pretty much never left the water.  I am so amazed at what a good swimmer she is.  They both slept well in the tent (in fact, we had to wake them up every morning), they both napped well, and they both were super happy and excited to be there. 

This year was a little different group than in past years, but was still a blast.  In some ways it was even better than past years.  My best girlfriends came with their families and kiddos for the first time (and hopefully not the last).  It was so much fun spending time with them, and Rylee loved having 2 little girls there to play with.  Carson even had a little buddy to hang out with and sleep next to in the boat.  We also had Kennedy (Dino and Chenda's 10 month old daughter) to play with.  We definitely missed Lis, Sherman and little Ronan.  I have a feeling next year will be the best ever.

Here is our trip in pictures:





















No comments:

Post a Comment