Thursday, June 23, 2016

Last day of Kindergarten!

                  1st Day of Kindergarten                             Last day of Kindergarten
Today was Rylee's last day of kindergarten.  I picked her up from school (it was a half day) and she met me outside and was crying!  I was surprised at this and asked her what was wrong,  She said she was going to miss her teacher and friends so much!  This girl has the biggest heart.  I felt so sad for her!  I took her mind off of it by letting her pick where we went for lunch.  She picked "Old MacDonald" (McDonalds), so we celebrated the end of the year with cheeseburgers.  After that we got her hair cut, nails and toes done, and bought a new bike.  When Lance and Carson got home we went out for dinner.  I'd say it was a successful day!  I can't believe I officially have a 1st grader!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment